Admission form is available in the office at 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. The completed form should be submitted along with the following documents
- Copy of the last achievement record.
- Birth certificate
- Community certificate(if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (Once the admission is confirmed)
- Medical History acknowledged by a physician
- Four copies of Passport size photo of the student and two copies of Passport size photo of the parents
- Transport form to be filled-in by the parents
Age Criteria for admission
Age as on 1st January of the year of seeking admission.
- Pre – KG 2 years
- KG 1 3 years
- KG 2 4 years
Confirmation of Admission
Admission for pre-primary and primary classes will be confirmed with an interactive session with the child and parent by teacher experts and then by the Principal
In middle school, there will be placement test which will be aimed at to know the previous knowledge of the child.
Remittance of Fees
Once the admission is confirmed, parents are required to remit the fees in the next 12 hours otherwise the seat may be given to the next candidate who is waiting in the queue.
- Fees may be remitted in two installments.
- Delayed payment of fees will lead to penalty
- Fee structure to be kept with the admission coordinator with installment break-up.
- Mode of payment – In the form of cheque, NEFT or RTGS
Once the admission is confirmed, the parents will be invited to attend an orientation, where a briefing will be done about the school activities.
- For Pre-KG 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.
- For KG1 to VIII 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Breakfast, Lunch, Morning drinks and evening snacks will be provided in the school.
Transport is available in 20 km radius from the school. Transport facility may be granted subject to availability. Route map to be prepared and kept.
Uniform & Accessories
- 3 sets of normal uniform will be given with black shoes (one pair).
- 3 sets of socks will be given
- One set of sports uniform with white shoes and a pair of white socks will be given
- On belt will be provided
- Textbooks, notebooks and school bag will be provided
- Air-conditioned, spacious classrooms
- 400 meters Ground
- Basketball court, tennis court
- Indoor sports like Table tennis, badminton, chess, carom etc.,
- Library with more than 3000 books
- Physics, Chemistry,Biology, Computer Science and Math Lab
Deputed two qualified nurse