SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Develop your belongingness to the school and utilize the facilities, provided by the school properly.
- You should come in line along with your classmates any where inside the school campus.
- You should take part in the assembly programme.
- You should behave politely with your juniors as well as with your seniors.
HOW TO PAY THE FEES?
School Name : Sri Nachammal Vidyavani
Name of the Bank : RBL Bank Ltd
Branch Name : Saravanampatti
Account No : 309006118765
IFS Code : RATN0000249
|08.45 am - 09.00 am||Morning Assembly|
|09.00 am - 09.40 am||1st Period|
|09.40 am - 10.20 am||2nd Period|
|10.20 am - 10.30 am||Break|
|10.30 am - 11.10 am||3rd period|
|11.12 am - 11.50 am||4th Period|
|11.50 am - 12.30 pm||5th Period|
|12.30 pm - 01.05 pm||Lunch|
|01.05 pm - 01.40 pm||6th Period|
|01.40 pm - 02.15 pm||7th Period|
|02.15 pm - 02.25 pm||Break|
|02.25 pm - 03.00 pm||8th Period|
|03.00 pm - 03.35 pm||9th Period|
|03.35 pm - 03.45 pm||HR Period|
|03.45 pm - 03.55 pm||Break|
|03.55 pm - 04.00 pm||Disperse|
Note : Lunch Timing for grades Pre. KG to V : 11.50 am to 12.30 pm
Lunch Timing for grades VI to XI : 12.30 pm to 1.05 pm
- No food to be taken outside the canteen. All food should be eaten only inside the canteen.
- Maintain table manners during the lunch
- You should not waste the food. Get the required quantity of food when you are served.
- Students are supposed to sit with their classmates under the supervision of their class teacher and respect teachers instructions.
- Ensure the food place is left clean for the next person. If not clean, inform the custodian immediately.
- You should maintain the cleanliness of the classroom by dropping the waste in the dustbins.
- You should move in line whenever you go out along with other students to attend the classes for dance, yoga, sloka, etc....
- You should be proud of your school
- Your behavior should bring name and fame to your school
- You should maintain discipline outside the school campus.