RULES OF THE SCHOOL
- Students must report to school by 8.30 a.m. Late coming to school will not be entertained.
- The name, class, and section of the student should be clearly written on all his/her belongings.
- On birthdays, the student may gift a Sapling to the school The total school is under CCTV surveillance.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- The school should be informed either telephonically about the absence of the ward produce the leave letter
before/after availing leave
- Half a day/short leave is discouraged. Gate pass will be issued only in case of emergency. ( medical/untoward incident)
- Respect for school property is important. Any damage done accidentally should be reported at once to the class teacher
or the office. Compensation is levied for any damage caused to the school property
- If a student comes to school by own transport, he/she should not leave before the parent/attendant arrives. In case of
delay, the student must report to the school office.
- Personal items such as cell phone/electronic/computer games/accessories etc. are prohibited in the school
- The school is not responsible for the loss of money/articles in the school premises.
- Posting irrelevant information about the school or any other related content in the social media network will be viewed
seriously by the management.
The library is the nerve center of an institution. In order to get the best out of it, the student should keep in mind the following
- All students of the school are the member of the library.
- Strict discipline and silence are to be observed in the library
- Library books can be issued and returned during library period of the class only and not in any teaching period
- Marking, underlining, cutting, and erasing pages of books are strictly prohibited. Thhe borrower is liable to pay the fine amount if any such damage to the library books are detected by the librarian
- The librarian may recall a book at any time in case of urgency.
- Library books are to be deposited at least one week before leaving the school or any break and one month before any vacation.
School provides transport with GPS facility connecting all main centers of the city and suburbs as an option to all students and teachers. Transport fee is amicable and routes are well planned.
Buses are provided for commuting and trips organized by the school.
Students who use the school bus should follow the instructions stated below.
- Report at the scheduled stop 5minutes before the exact time of the arrival of the bus
- Students should board the bus (route) allotted. If a student wants to get down at a different place he/she should submit a request signed by the parent to the Principal/ office and obtain special permission for the same.
- In order to avail/discontinue/change of bus facility, the parent should fill the transport form available at the school reception.
- One-month prior notice to be given to discontinuingthe bus facility
- Any discrepancies can be escalated to the HR number 7708622232
Health bay is one of best service endearing to students in school. The child is diagnosed by the profession with good care and provides treatment according to it with the knowledge of the parent.
Students who use the health bay need to take their health bay card and student planner while visiting the health bay.